A Perfect Day. In Tallinn with Kids
Are you wondering what to do with the kids in Tallinn? Join our tour that takes your family to some of the most beautiful and interesting green spots of Tallinn, all at easy reach from the city centre. In Kadriorg Park, the kids enjoy the freedom to move around and climb in the playgrounds while the adults can learn about the fascinating history of the area. The 300-year-old Kadriorg barock palace with its colourful gardens and surroundings has something for everyone.
Walk through the park and you will find yourself right at Tallinn Bay. Feel the sea breeze on the hill of Maarjamäe Palace and enjoy the panoramic view of the spires of the Old Town. With the whole family discover the garden and the playground laid out like a map over Estonia. Take a chance to rest and enjoy a coffee and ice cream break at the open air café. Take a final stop at the marina and have fun on the sandy beach in Pirita.Highlights
· Stroll through the largest central park in Tallinn and let the kids enjoy the playgrounds. Admire the beautiful Kadriorg palace with its gardens and fountains!
· Take a photo stop at Russalka, the most beautiful of our monuments, located at the beginning of the sea promenade.
· Discover the courtyard of Maarjamäe Palace with lots of educational play for children and the sculpture park of old Soviet era monuments such as Lenin and other revolutionaries.
· Enjoy a break at the palace´s café and the view of the Old Town spires across Tallinn Bay.
· Feel free to enjoy Pirita beach!